Welcome to SportsMix!
We are Albuquerque's first sports and social league! We organize cool, exciting, quality run co-ed sports leagues for adults (kids coming soon) and creative social events we like to call “Mixers”. After each week’s games, SportsMix sends you to our organized post game Mixers at local restaurants and cantinas to continue the fun. Come and hang out with your teammates and mix and mingle with other teams’ members. Be a part of the next big thing! There is something for everyone! Grab your friends, co-workers, and family and sign up for our leagues. By the way....we are a locally operated in Albuquerque!
"Have Fun....Play Sports!"
Sign up for a free membership on our website or log in to your Facebook account. Once you sign up you will always be updated on the latest happenings and what sports are coming each season. You will be able to sign up for any of our sports, and if you are a captain keep track of your team's roster. The coolest thing is... we will NEVER share your information with anyone - PERIOD!
Call Us (505) 999.1037 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or feedback! JOIN A LEAGUE
A typical SportsMix League includes:
- 7 week season including playoffs
- Organized Mixers after each game
- FREE Team t-shirts!(or reduce cost by opting out…Teams Only!)
- Game Equipment
- Fun Referees/Umpires
- League Administration
- Field Fees
The Best Perk...Prize money will be donated to the winning team's choice of charity. What better way to give back to your community than through sports!
New to ABQ, Flakey Friends, No team? BE A FREE AGENT!
Sign up as a free agent (individual or small group) and we'll work our magic to place you on a team. Believe us there are other players like you who need a team too.
Listen to our Radio Ad Below!
Easy for Captains:
- Form your team’s roster online
- Each player on team will be emailed the schedule if player’s email address is included. We take care of it for you!
- Unlimited roster changes prior to roster deadline
- Free T-Shirts for everyone on team roster (or opt out and reduce your team's cost)
- Captains will choose a local charity to play for to donate winning prize money.